My new favourite response.
School tomorrow: Time to go to work: We’re out of food: “We’ll be back shortly.”
30 Day Challenge: Day 26
26) Your religious beliefs. - I’m Christian, so I believe there is a heaven and a hell. I also believe that God is looking over us and has big plans for everyone’s future. :)
30 Day Challenge: Day 25
25) 10 ways to win your heart. ~Oh this will be interesting. 1. Sense of humor, make me laugh 2. Smell nice. 3. Open up, I like honesty. When people don’t talk about how they feel in certain situations, that’s going to be the downfall in the relationship. Don’t be afraid to tell me anything. 4. I like traveling and having fun. 5. Talk to me. Don’t give one worded...
30 Day Challenge: Day 24
24) Things you want to say to 5 different people. 1. Did you even care? 2. I miss you, I wish you were still here. RIP. 3. You actually mean a lot to me, I hate the distance. 4. You changed a lot.. in a bad way. 5. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, I have no idea how to show you my appreciation.
30 Day Challenge: Day 23
23) Something you always think “what if…” about - What if James Kim had never gotten into that car accident? Would I have still realized how much he meant to me before he died? It’s been almost a year. I love you James, I miss you so much.
30 Day Challenge: Day 22
22) 10 things about you people really don’t expect. - I’m 20 but people say I look 16 - I like to play video games - I’ve only had one boyfriend - I wear cologne - I can’t read chinese - I’m shy when I meet new people, but loud when I get to know them - I drive a manual transmission car - I forgive people really easily - I like cars - I used to love...
30 Day Challenge: Day 21
21) A picture of your handwriting. Maybe later when it’s not 1:30 AM. :)
30 Day Challenge: Day 20
20) The last argument you had. - Argued with my sister about driving and talking on the phone just couple hours ago. hahaha.
30 Day Challenge: Day 19
19) Something that never fails to make you feel better. -It’s not something, but more of some ones. Friends always make me feel better when I’m down. Ranting makes me feel a lot better.. or play minesweeper. hahaha
30 Day Challenge: Day 18
Oops. Switched 18 and 17 :3. 17) Things that make you scared. - I’m scared of death, bugs, snakes, and scary movies.
30 Day Challenge: Day 17
17) What are some little things that make you feel warm and fuzzy? -Hugs from people I care about. - Kisses on the forehead - Sweet moments
30 Day Challenge: Day 16
16) 3 things you are proud of about your personality Hmm.. This is kinda hard but I guess I’ll try. I guess the thing I’m proud of about my personality could be that I can be happy when I want to. Another thing is that I forgive people easily. I guess it’s not all that great of a personality trait, but I forgive most people if they had done something to hurt me. Lastly, I guess...
30 Day Challenge: Day 15
15) Best thing to happen to you this week. Well, this week I really got to catch up with my old friends. I haven’t gotten the chance to hang out with them because of school. It really made me happy to know that they are willing to keep in touch after high school. I really miss high school to be honest. A lot has changed, and people have changed. I’m just glad that my close friends...
30 Day Challenge: Day 14
14) Screenshot of your desktop. LOL… Uh.. I’ll post it later.
30 Day Challenge: Day 13
13) A date you would love to go on. I love old fashion dating. Before you consider someone your boyfriend/girlfriend, they take you out on a nice date. I’d love to just have a relaxing evening eating somewhere, doesn’t even have to be nice. Then maybe go somewhere to talk about life and things that are meaningful in our lives for hours. :)
2NE1 - Lonely (Final Live Session) This is my favorite arrangement of this song. The violins add a certain type of depth to the song. At the bridge, the drums take the cake. These girls will never cease to amazing. 2NE1 fighting! :) <3
Reblog > Go to your tumblr > Click in the house >...
I JUST SPENT 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. OMG. MOST DIFFICULT THING I’VE EVER DONE. I CAN’T FUCKING DO IT FUCK let me reblog this again AND YES! I FINISHED IT! :D I CAN’T FUCKING DO THIS SHIT FUCK I’M NEARLY FINISHED BITCHES this is fucking addictive aksldjaklsdj I CAN’T
30 Day Challenge: Day 12
12) What is your favorite quote? I actually have a couple, but here are a few. “When someone walks out of your life, let them. There’s no use in wasting your time on people that leave you. What you make of yourself and your future is no longer tied to them. Yeah, you may miss them. But remember that you weren’t the one that gave up.” “When you really matter to someone, that...
30 Day Challenge: Day 11
11) Your current relationship, if single, discuss how single life is. I am single. I don’t exactly enjoy single life, but it can be enjoyable. I don’t have to worry about making an effort to talk to someone. I can talk to however many guys I want without someone getting mad. But I guess I just miss the feeling of being loved by someone.
30 Day Challenge: Day 10
10) Your views on drugs and alcohol. Hmmm, this is tough. I guess you can say I’ve grown used to hearing about friends getting into drugs & alcohol. I am against drugs such as weed, smoking, popping, etc. (You can do it, but personally I’d never do it). But not so much about alcohol. I guess you can say I’m a hypocrite, but it’s not like I drink often. To be honest, I...
30 Day Challenge: Day 9
9) Your last kiss. It was like a Korean Drama. Literally. HAAHAHAHA. Whatever, it’s in the past. I’m looking forward to my next kiss. :)
30 Day Challenge: Day 8
8) Would you rather date someone plain with amazing personality, or someone beautiful with a plain personality? I’d date someone plain with an amazing personality. I felt like that’s what I had as my first and only relationship. I found that, the more you like/love some body, the more attractive you’ll find them. You’ll start to ignore the obvious and focus on how &...
30 Day Challenge: Day 7
7) Your opinion on cheating on people. Why try a commitment if you’re not willing to be committed? Cheating doesn’t get you anywhere to be honest. It just shows people how you’re not able to love someone unconditionally. If so, you don’t deserve that person, they deserve better. Love isn’t something to be toyed around with. A relationship is built on trust, and once...
Can’t stop laughing. HAHAHAHAH.
30 Day Challenge: Day 6
6) The person you like and why you like them. I’m not interested in anyone actually. All the guys that I meet nowadays are not of my interest. They’re either boring or not my type. Where are all the good men?
ayoryan asked: Hi Joanna!
Just wanted to say goodnight and sweet dreams! :P
Just wanted to say goodnight and sweet dreams! :P
30 Day Challenge: Day 5
5) 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/ same sex. Males: - Being cocky/ boastful. - Cheap. - Guys who can’t hold onto conversations for a long time. Giving answers like, “lol” “kk” “Cool” “haha” “ohh” via AIM & Texts. I don’t want one worded responses. The reason why I’m talking to you is to have a...